the status of being a champion;
"he held the title for two years"
a competition at which a champion is chosen
the act of providing approval and support;
"his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives"
- How did the team prepare for the team championship?
- Her best moment was her first championship race.
- She made her mark by winning a championship.
- He gloried in his winning the championship.
- Asian Basketball Championship 亚洲篮球锦标赛...
- metropolitan championship 首都锦标赛
- amateur championship 业余锦标赛
- World Championship 世界锦标赛
- Open Championship 公开赛
- regional championship 地区锦标赛
- four championships on the run 四连冠
- four consecutive championships 四连冠
- four straight championships 四连冠
- three successive championships 三连冠