- n. (精美)匣子；首饰盒；棺材；骨灰盒
- v. 把 ... 装进小箱子或棺材里
box in which a corpse is buried or cremated
small and often ornate box for holding jewels or other valuables
enclose in a casket
- She made a small casket with paper board.
- A casket with jewels was stolen yesterday.
- The pretty casket is given to her by her former boyfriend.
- The casket is closed and covered with floral sprays.
- He stood with his father over his mothers casket.
- cinerary casket 骨灰盒
They found him dead,..An empty casket, where the jewel of life..was..ta'en away.出自：King John , Shakespeare