- [C]子弹;弹药筒;弹壳 tube or case containing explosive (for blasting),or explosive with a bullet or shot (for firing from a gun)
- [C](唱机的)唱头；(拾音器的)心座 detachable end of a pick-up on a record player,holding the stylus
- [C]录音带盒；胶卷盒；钢笔囊 sealed case containing recording tape,photographic film or ink,that is put into a tape-deck,camera or pen
ammunition consisting of a cylindrical casing containing an explosive charge and a bullet; fired from a rifle or handgun
a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
a module designed to be inserted into a larger piece of equipment;
"he loaded a cartridge of fresh tape into the tape deck"
an electro-acoustic transducer that is the part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable
- A film cartridge can only be opened in complete darkness.
- You may now remove the cleaning cartridge.
- The cleaning cartridge will be made accessible.
- The cartridge is ejected automatically.
- He fired a shot, then ejected the spent cartridge.
- Do not shake an ink cartridge: this can cause leakage.
- You can walk to the stockroom to see if there's any toner cartridge left.
- She has a revolver containing live cartridges.
- She loaded the cartridges into the gun.
- They found the cartridges on the hillside where she had shot the bear.
- This rifle only holds one cartridge and so must be reloaded after each shot.
- Be careful buying a new printer ribbon, each model uses a different size cartridge.
- My new video game player came with three game cartridges included.
- I changed the ink cartridges in my ballpoint pen.
- Do you fill your pen with ink from a bottle or use cartridge?
- The film comes in a cartridge which simply snaps into the back of the camera.
- cartridge bag 子弹袋
- cartridge belt 子弹带
- cartridge box （串在皮带上的）子弹匣
- cartridge case 药筒；子弹壳
- cartridge chamber 药室
- cartridge clip （自动枪等的）弹夹
- cartridge paper 弹药纸，弹壳纸，牛皮纸
- cartridge pouch 弹药盒