- adj. 有计划的；经计算的；可能的
carefully thought out in advance;
"a calculated insult"
"with measured irony"
- His political opponents made a calculated attack on him.
- The calculated result conforms to the ground ejection test well.
- There is a calculated risk in anesthetizing this patient.
- calculate 计算
- calculated productivity 计算生产率
- calculated load 计算负载,设计载荷...
- calculated value 计算值
- calculated capacity 计算容量
- calculated flame 火焰传播计算速度...
- calculated performance 计算性能
- calculated curve 计算曲线
- calculated dose 计算剂量
- calculated growth 推算增长(率)...
- calculated area 计算面积
- calculated address 生成地址,形成地址,...
- calculated altitude 计算天体高度...
- calculated risk 值得的冒险
- be calculated to 适合
- be calculated for 适合于(以 ......
A scene of activity calculated to inspire even the most torpid.出自： S. J. Perelman