(used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness;
"the built liquid detergents"
- She's built like a dancer, very tall and slim.
- The girl was slimly built.
- The building built up last year.
- The farmhouse was built of wood.
- The house was built in imitation of a Roman villa.
- His company was built on the sand.
- be built on the rock 建立在磐石上...
- carvel-built 以平铺法钉造的...
- jerry-built 偷工减料的
- clinker-built 重叠搭造的
- purpose-built 为特定目的建造的...
- cloud-built 云一样的
- custom-built 定制的
- built-in 嵌入的
- clipper-built 快舰型构造的...
- build 建造
- built-up 组合的
- the house that Jack built 重复的故事
- built like a castle 体格健壮的
- be built on a rock 建立在磐石上...
- be not built that way 这不是…的本性...
- be built upon the rock 建立在磐石上...
- not built that way [口]不是那样的人,...
- be built upon a rock 建立在磐石上...
- built pile 组合桩
- built platform 堆积台地
With well-built Verse to keep his Fame alive.出自： M. Prior
The built and tower-like shaft.出自： J. Ruskin
Ari Ben Canaan was..built like his father.出自： L. Uris