the act of building up an accumulation
the result of the process of accumulation
highly favorable publicity and praise
enlarge, develop, or increase by degrees or in stages
form or accumulate steadily
prepare oneself for a military confrontation
bolster or strengthen
change the use of and make available or usable
- You must build up your strength again.
- She started aerobic classes to build her endurance.
- Strains in the Earth's crust seem to pile up.
- That merchant stacked up considerable profits in a few months.
- The company has built up a large fund for ages.
- She could feel the tension building up in his body.
- They used publicity to build up their candidate.
- Every spring they whoop it up for the circus.
- That boy puffed up himself in front of the girls.
- The man cries up his son as the cleverest.
- development 发展