动词 bring down:
move something or somebody to a lower position
cause the downfall of; of rulers
impose something unpleasant
cause to come to the ground
cause to be enthusiastic
cut down on; make a reduction in
- The scandal may bring down the government.
- The government is determined to bring down inflation.
- Grocers have agreed to bring down the cost of several basic commodities.
- He's a bad shot and won't bring down many birds.
- I can easily bring down the paddler.
- It will certainly bring down vengeance upon you.
- bring down the house 喧闹得房子都象要塌下...
- bring down the gallery 获得全场喝采...
- bring something down around one's ears 使自己干的某事失败...
- bring down the persimmon 得奖
- bring someone down to earth 回到现实中来。从幻想...
- bring the house down 赢得观(听)众的欢呼...
- bring someone down a notch or two 灭某人的威风,挫某人...
- bring someone down a peg or two 挫某人的锐气...
- bring down 使倒下
- bring someone down a peg 挫某人的锐气...
- bring someone down a notch 灭某人的威风,挫某人...
Bringue bring Bring wine and/or chocolates. Bringing in talent in universities Bring along the right documents. Bring forth men-children only. bring something to someone's notice Bring disgrace to national prestige bring into an improved condition. bringing people's ability into play Bring the farmland under irrigation bringing together military forces.