bring into safety;
"We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack"
- Technology may bring breakthroughs to many currently incurable diseases.
- For example, a medical breakthrough can cure thousands, and a new product can bring convenience to many.
- Through communication of ideas, we can save this project.
- He was very ill but good doctors and careful nursing brought him through.
- His courage will carry him through the difficulties.
- He hoped to hold the family together through the difficult period.
- She was luck to come through the war.
- It's a wonder that the child came through without a scratch.