- The set E may be thought of as a binary relation on set V.
- A binary relation from a set A to A is said to be a binary relation on A.
- A binary relation on a set that is reflexive and symmetric is called a compatible relation.
- The results provides theory basis for knowledge acquisition of information systems and decision table based on general binary relation.
- The judgment of transitive binary relation is a difficult point in discrete mathematic.
- The reasoning methods that rise by AR have been applied widespreadly. Semantic tableau method proposed by Beth (1959) and Hintikka (1955) was introduced to ATP by AI researcher later. Tableau method is virtually show binary relation in semantic structure.