- In the present paper the density of bodies beforeand after sintering as well as flexural strength were measured.
- Strength properties are commonly referred to as tensile strength, bending strength, compressive strength, torsional strength, shear strength and fatigue strength.
- The effect of powder pre-alloying on the hardness and bending strength of diamond tools matrix was studied.
- The material mechanical properties, such as flexural strength, are measured by three point bending techniques.
- The flexural strength was determined by using the 4-point bending technique.
- The stroke of cylinder bearing with compressing loading is controlled by buckling strength.