- [C](空心)小珠子 a small ball of wood,glass or other material with a hole through it for threading with others on a string or wire
- [C]水珠 a drop of liquid
- [C]珠子项链 a necklace made of such beads
a small ball with a hole through the middle
a shape that is spherical and small;
"he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"
"beads of sweat on his forehead"
a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
decorate by sewing beads onto;
"bead the wedding gown"
string together like beads
- The hat was decorated with colored beads.
- Brightly colored bead chaser featured in the middle.
- His back was beaded with sweat.
- Beads are often put together on a piece of string or wire to make necklaces, bracelets, etc.
- His face was covered with beads of sweat.
- She wore a necklace of brightly coloured wooden beats.
- count one's beads 喃喃祈祷
- draw a bead 瞄准
- finger one's beads 拨念珠
- get a bead on 向…瞄准
- recite the beads 祷告
- tell one's beads (数念珠)祷告
- a string of beads 一串珠子
Confession will be heard all the afternoon after beads.出自： Joyce