- n. 篮；篓；筐；[篮]球篮；投篮得分
- [C]篮,筐 a container made of thin sticks or thin pieces of plastic or metal, that you use for holding or carrying things
a container that is usually woven and has handles
the quantity contained in a basket
horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
- Several baskets of fruit were eaten at the party.
- The little girl stared at the little cats tumbling over each other in their basket.
- Put the scraps of paper in the wastepaper basket.
- There are just a few apples in the basket.
- He had put up a basket on a pole in the back yard.
- He made 48 baskets in the game last night.
- My basket is so full that I can't carry it.
- There are two shopping baskets at home.
- There are two wastepaper baskets in the room.
- She carried a large basket.
- Please carry the basket to the house.
- We ate a basket of peaches.
- basket case
无法照顾自己的废人 a helpless person who is unable to take care of himself
- have all one's eggs in one basket
孤注一掷 place all one's money on the same risk; risk everything on one chance
- make a basket 投中一球
- miss the basket 投篮不中
- score a basket 投篮得分
- shoot at the basket (篮球运动中的)投篮
- sink a basket 投入一球
- weave a basket 编织筐
- bread basket 面包篮子,粮仓
- file basket 文件筐
- laundry basket 放待洗的脏衣服的筐
- picnic basket 野餐篮
- shopping basket 购物篮
- wastepaper basket 废纸篓
- willow basket 柳条筐
- wire bicycle basket 自行车上的金属丝筐子
Semyonov at this time flung Nikitin, Andrew Vasslievitch, Trenchard and myself into one basket We were all 'crazy romantics'.出自： Hugh Walpole
Sterling's effective devaluation against a basket of other currencies rose to 43.6 per cent.出自：Times
- a basket of可表示一篮〔筐〕的量。
- basket, hamper
- ☆ 14世纪初期进入英语，直接源自盎格鲁法语的bascat，意为枝条制品篮；最初源自古典拉丁语的bascauda，意为水壶，桌子容器。