- 基本上,根本上,本质上 with regard to what is most important and basic; in reality
in essence; at bottom or by one's (or its) very nature;
"He is basically dishonest"
"the argument was essentially a technical one"
"for all his bluster he is in essence a shy person"
- So we are basically, in agreement on that agenda.
- It's basically a slugfest with his units.
- There are many techniques but basically you use your heart and your solar plexus chakra for this.
- Basically I agree with your plan.
- Basically did all he could to clean up on his critics.
- It is basically nice.