a state of complete lack of some abstract property;
inability to discharge all your debts as they come due;
"the company had to declare bankruptcy"
"fraudulent loans led to the failure of many banks"
a legal process intended to insure equality among the creditors of a corporation declared to be insolvent
- The bank of bankruptcy is investigated by the court.
- Ten bankruptcies were recorded in this town last year.
- The prospect of bankruptcy has now receded.
- The government has rescued the firm from bankruptcy by giving them a grant.
- He dissipated most of his money and was on the brink of bankruptcy.
- The bankruptcy of several small firms was the prelude to general economic collapse.
- involuntary bankruptcy 强制破产,非自愿破产...
- creditor of bankruptcy 破产债权人,破产户之...
- account of bankruptcy 破产帐
- voluntary bankruptcy 自愿申请破产...
- fraudulent bankruptcy 假破产
- warrant in bankruptcy 破产财产扣押令...
- negligent bankruptcy 过失破产
- referee in bankruptcy 破产公断人
- bankruptcy petition 破产申请
- act of bankruptcy 破产行为
- bankruptcy notice 破产通知书,破产公告...
- declare bankruptcy 宣告破产
- bankruptcy debtor 破产债务人
- trustee in bankruptcy [律]破产管理人...
- bankruptcy administrator 破产财产管理人...
- bankruptcy law 破产法
- bankruptcy court 破产法庭
- adjudication of bankruptcy 裁定破产
- bankruptcy-remote 不破产的
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy 破产保护
Bankruptcies are most frequent in the most hazardous trades.出自： Adam Smith
Unless Martin and his partner could raise another very substantial sum of money, they would be put into bankruptcy and their affairs investigated.出自： H. Cecil