- n. 绷带
- vt. 用绷带包扎
- [C]绷带 a long narrow piece of material
- vt. 用绷带绑扎 tie up or bind round with a bandage
a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
dress by covering or binding;
"The nurse bandaged a sprained ankle"
"bandage an incision"
- The nurse eased away the bandage from the wound.
- I twisted the bandage round her knee.
- The waitress put a bandage round his hand.
- The surgeon bandaged up his injured head.
- Do you know how to bandage an injured arm?
- The injured arm was bound by bandage.
- He has his head in bandages.
- He is bandaging fruit trees.
- After the doctor treated the wound, it was carefully bandaged.