- n. 助动词；辅助物；帮助者
- adj. 辅助的；附加的
- 【造船】 (帆船)装有发动机和帆的，机帆的
- 辅助的 (of workers)giving help or support to the main group of workers
- 备用的 (of a piece of equipment)used if there is a problem with the main piece of equipment
- [U]助动词 (also auxiliary verb) a verb used with main verbs to show tense, etc. and to form questions and negatives; an auxiliary verb
- [C]辅助工; 辅助人员 a worker who gives help or support to the main group of workers
- [P]援军 additional troops used by a country at war
someone who acts as assistant
functioning in a supporting capacity;
"the main library and its auxiliary branches"
furnishing added support;
"an ancillary pump"
"an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"
"The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
- In Chinese, the classification of the auxiliary verb and the adverb always have dispute.
- We have an auxiliary generator in case of power cuts.
- She is an auxiliary nurse.
- She is employed as an auxiliary nurse.
- These boats have auxiliary engines.
- The hospital has an auxiliary power system in case of blackout.
- I work in an auxiliary unit.
- The assistants will receive auxiliary rates of pay.
- The word “do” is an auxiliary verb.“do”
- This organization is auxiliary.
- Passion is auxiliary to art.
- Nursing auxiliaries help nurses with their basic duties.
- The doctor is hoping to find two auxiliaries to work under him.
- The Roman Empire depended largely on auxiliaries for its defense.
- They are used as auxiliaries to the present and past perfect tenses.
- auxiliary coins 辅币
- auxiliary engine 辅助发动机
- auxiliary firm 附属公司
- auxiliary generator 备用发电机
- auxiliary nurse 助理护士
- auxiliary pilots 副飞行员
- auxiliary police force 后备警力
- auxiliary power unit 备用发电机组
- auxiliary pump 备用泵
- auxiliary services 备用兵役
- auxiliary staff 辅助工作人员
- auxiliary system 辅助系统
- auxiliary troops 辅助部队
- auxiliary unit 辅助动力组
- auxiliary verbs 助动词
- auxiliary vessel 辅助舰
- auxiliary work 辅助劳动
- auxiliary workers 辅助工
- several auxiliary branches of the library 该图书馆的几个分馆
- medical -ries 医疗辅助人员或设备