- After all that, they didn't tell me what I had, except that it was not multiple sclerosis, and that I was an atypical case.
- Conclusions Typical cystic renal carcinomas can be well diagnosed, while atypical cases may be misdiagnosed in benign renal cysts by ultrasonography.
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) can be clinically classified into two types: typical cases with a diarrheal prodrome of association with E. coli O157, and atypical cases without antecedent diarrhea.
- In that case you'll have to clear yourself.
- In this case, let's start earlier.
- Nothing short of this could mend the case.