make a logical or causal connection
keep company with; hang out with
bring or come into association or action
- I associated with him in business.
- They were associated in several clothing companies.
- There are many serious health hazards associated with smoking.
- He was briefly associated with that organization.
- She associated happiness with having money.
- associated company 联号
- associated press 美联社
- associate 联想
- associated line 合用线路
- associated ore 伴生矿
- associated liquid 缔合液体
- associated movement 共同运动,联合运动,...
- associated equipment 相关装备
- associated metal 共生金属,伴生金属...
- associated country 联系国
- associated ion 缔合离子
- associated data 关联数据
- associated enterprise 联营企业,组合企业...
- associated mineral 伴生矿物,组合矿物...
- associated matrix 关联矩阵
- associated gas 伴生气
- associated reaction 联合运动