- Control group(n=10) was chest trauma only but seawater immersion group(n=10) had seawater prepared of artificialness immersion after chest trauma.
- Furthermore,the deterioration of water quality by artificialness and the waste of water resource made the problem much more serious.
- His words are exquisite and meaningful, and his calligraphy is easy and graceful without the least bit of artificialness.
- The women created by SUN Li have the exterior beauties as well as the interior beauties, and their beauties are healthy, plain, without morbid state and artificialness.
- Moreover, the paper also probed the “artificialness” and “double-side” of her works by combining the indissoluble bond with classic literature since her childhood and the art world introduced by it.
- Because of this, internal control of the enterprise reveals its main function.Perfect internal control is the key for each enterprise to reduce cost, artificialness and improve the benefit mostly.