- [C](一个)贵族 a member of the aristocracy
a member of the aristocracy
- He put on the air of an aristocrat.
- Her father was an English aristocrat.
- He is an aristocrat to the very marrow of his bones.
- Further up, I ran into a man dressed like an aristocrat.
- Roosevelt, on the other hand, was always charming, always the aristocrat.
- Many aristocrats were killed in the French revolution.
- He is a born aristocrat.
- In my view, peaches are the aristocrats of fruit.
- This club was once limited to aristocrats.
- Jockey Club membership was once limited to aristocrats.
- Drink Rossignol, the aristocrat of table wines.
- aristocratic adj. 贵族的