subject to appointment
selected for a job;
"the one appointed for guard duty"
fixed or established especially by order or command;
"at the time appointed (or the appointed time"
provided with furnishing and accessories (especially of a tasteful kind);
"a house that is beautifully appointed"
- He wasn't there at the appointed time.
- Please write a two-page answer to the following review questions by the appointed date and turn them in to your TA.
- Portobello College Dublin provides well appointed single room,including health bath equipment, kitchen and so on.
- The guest rooms at Antis Hotel are tastefully decorated and appointed with quality linens.
- All Cayce needed was the full name of the person, his address, and where he would be at the appointed time of the reading.
Last year's moth which had miraculously and uselessly survived its appointed life-term.出自： A. Koestler
He arrived at the appointed meeting ground..to find the other waiting for him.出自： R. Sutcliff