- n. 杀菌剂；防腐剂
- adj. 杀菌的；防腐的；极为干净整洁的；冷漠的
a substance that destroys micro-organisms that carry disease without harming body tissues
thoroughly clean and free of or destructive to disease-causing organisms;
"doctors in antiseptic green coats"
"the antiseptic effect of alcohol"
"it is said that marjoram has antiseptic qualities"
clean and honest;
"antiseptic financial practices"
freeing from error or corruption;
"the antiseptic effect of sturdy criticism"
devoid of objectionable language;
"lyrics as antiseptic as Sunday School"
- Antiseptic is used to sterilize the skin before giving an injection.
- They're doing tests to evaluate the effectiveness of this herb as an antiseptic.
- We garantee that no artifical antiseptic in our food.
- Ca-propionate was used as antiseptic agent to restrain growth of bacteria and mold.
- It is said that marjoram has antiseptic qualities.
- Paper quality of paper of oil absorption of gold foil paper is superior, have antiseptic effect, have puissant oil absorption function.
- The results also showed that Chitosan had stable antibacterial action after being treated with heat and it could keep instant flavouring kelp fresh and antiseptic.
- antiseptic substance 防腐剂
- antiseptic agent 防腐剂
- antiseptic process 防腐处理法
- antiseptic cotton 消毒棉
- Lister's antiseptic 李司忒氏防腐剂,氰化...
- antiseptic paint 防腐涂料,防腐漆...
- antiseptic solution [医] 抗菌溶液, ...
- antiseptic action 防腐作用
- antiseptic effect 防腐效应
- antiseptic paper 防腐纸
- antiseptic varnish 防腐清漆
- urinary antiseptic 尿道感染治疗剂...
- antiseptic bath [医] 抗菌浴, 消...
- antiseptic treatment 防腐处理
- food antiseptic 食物防腐剂
- antiseptic oil 防腐油
- antiseptic gauze 消毒纱布
Not divine men, yet useful antiseptic products of their generation.出自： fig.
- disinfectant 消毒的
- cleanser 洁肤液
- pure 纯的
- sterile 贫瘠的
- antibacterial 抗菌的
- uncontaminated 未污染的
- clean 干净的
- bland 温和的
- insipid 没有味道的
- tame 驯服的
- sterilizer 消毒器
- purifier 清洗装置
- sterilised 无菌的
- sterilized 无菌的
- septic 腐败的