- There was an amused look on the President's face.
- She has an amused twinkle in her eyes.
- Children are amused with toys and funny pictures.
- She wore on her face an amused look.
- The audience was amused by the performance.
- The children were amused at the story teller's jokes.
- Amused audience greeted the comedians with warm applause.
- She was amused to hear it.
- Janet was not amused(= she was annoyed or angry).
- I was amused to find that he and I were born on the same day.
- amuse 娱乐