the combination of two or more commercial companies
- Storing the tubes near mercury may cause amalgamation and pinholing of the tubes.
- His work is a strange amalgamation of several musical styles.
- Both light and dark work together to create amalgamation.
- We've seen two amalgamations in one week.
- Amalgamation was the only alternative to going bankrupt.
The amalgamation of public assistance with the local councils.出自： A. J. P. Taylor
The amalgamation of many small family farms into large agricultural units operated as if they were factories.出自： E. F. Schumacher