- [C] 神坛；圣坛；祭坛 a table or flat-topped block,often of stone,for making sacrifices or offerings to a deity
- [C] 圣餐台 Communion table
the table in Christian churches where communion is given
a raised structure on which gifts or sacrifices to a god are made
- The priest bowed down before the altar.
- Tom and Mary exchanged their vows before the altar.
- They were all three standing in a knot in front of the altar.
- Adam and Eve built an altar of stones.
- She crossed herself as she stood before the altar.
- altar boy 侍者
- altar rail 栏杆
- carved altar 雕刻祭台
- altar facing 祭坛饰罩
- altar cloth 圣坛台布
- altar piece 祭坛上方及后面雕画饰...
- altar fresco 祭坛壁画
- altar tomb 纪念坛
- sacrificial altar 祭坛
- altar screen 祭坛上方及后面雕画装...
- altar frontal 祭坛前挂饰
- altar shrine 祭坛神龛
- high altar 祭坛
- lead to the altar 娶某人为妻
- altar fire 真挚的爱,神圣的爱...
- the throne and altar 王权与教权
High places where men are willing to sacrifice truth on the altars of their self-interest.出自： fig.