(Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind
selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature)
a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship
with the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe;
"the gaping audience"
"we stood there agape with wonder"
"with mouth agape"
- He watched with mouth agape.
- The weak countries were agape and aghast .
- He was left alone and agape.
- He stood agape, the manuscript clutched in his hand.
- In order to obtain Agape, we must go on a mystic uprising road.