- [C]帮凶; 共犯; 同谋 a person who helps another to commit a crime or to do sth wrong
a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
- The man was suspected as an accomplice.
- In the accomplice, abettors' problems attract scholars most.So far, some problems of abettors are not solved, and fail to come to any agreement.
- He is suspected as an accomplice.
- He was shortly to be tried at Aix with his accomplice.
- He is an accomplice with his friend in the crime.
- Are you an accomplice to murder?
- She was arrested, but her accomplice got away.
- The kidnapper must have had an accomplice.
- The two are accomplices in crimes.
- The butler was an accomplice in the robbery.
- He was the accomplice with Jack in the murder of Mr. Smith.
- He was an accomplice with Bugotu in the bank robbery.
- She was her husband's accomplice in murdering a rich old man.
- They believed him her accomplice.
- They accused his brother as Tom's accomplice.
- He was suspected as an accomplice.
- She's serving life for acting as an accomplice to murder.
- She was betrayed by her accomplice.
- The role of the murder's accomplice was that of weapon producer.
- He could not have committed this bank robbery without an accomplice.
- Without an accomplice, the thief could not have got into the house and stole the jewels.
- criminal accomplice 同案犯
- principal accomplice 主要帮凶
- secret accomplice 秘密的同谋
- unwitting accomplice 不知情的从犯
Success unto our valiant general, and happiness to his accomplices!出自：1 Henry VI , Shakespeare
- accomplice指参与犯罪计划的同谋或与他人合伙实施犯罪行为的共犯; 也指帮助他人犯罪的帮凶。accomplice偶尔也可用于指同伙,合伙人。
- accomplice, accomplish
- 这两个词词形相近,但意思不同。accomplice意为“同谋”“帮凶”,是名词; accomplish意为“完成,做成功”,是动词。
- accomplice, ally, associate, colleague, co-worker, partner
- accomplice指参与或促进犯罪行为或错误行为的人; partner表示“合伙人”,强调相互有平等的地位和独立性,也暗示彼此应承担某种法定的或默契的义务; colleague表示“同事,同行”,仅指同一职业或同一组织的成员; ally表示“伙伴,同盟者”,指为共同目的集结在一起的人或组织,彼此信任,至少暂时相互信赖; associate表示“伙伴,同事”,泛指在同一地方的相互有直接接触的人；co-worker是最不正式的用词，多用于工厂或其他从事手工劳动的“伙伴，同仁”。
- accomplice, accessory, abettor, confederate, conspirator, plotter
- abettor 特指在现场参与作案的同谋犯; conspirator和plotter 均指那些参与秘密或奸险阴谋计划而做坏事的人。只是前者所犯罪行重大,后者则较轻,影响较小; confederate和accomplice均指参与犯罪计划或全部犯罪行动,并与他人合伙进行犯罪的人; accessory 为法律用词,指协助犯罪,但本人不在现场的同犯。
- 试体会下句中accessory和accomplice的区别:If he helps the felon's preparations, he is an accessory before the act; if he helps the felon to escape punishment once the crime has been committed, he is an accomplice after the fact.如果他帮助罪犯准备,他是事前帮凶; 如果他在罪犯作案后帮助其逃脱惩罚,他是事后帮凶。