- In an opinion by Judge Skelly Wright, the D.C. Circuit held that an EIS covering the whole program was required.
按照斯克利 - 莱特法官的意见，地区法院巡回法庭认为，必须准备一份包括整个计划的“环境影响报告书”。
- Had parasites been the answer to the limb mystery, there would be a numerous frogs with duplicate limbs, Skelly said.
- When Burke attempted to drive away, Officer Skelly hopped on the running board and was shot off.
- Burke had been drinking and rear-ended another vehicle in front of the police station.Officer Charles Skelly ran outside to investigate.
- The evidence for Skelly's theory comes largely from the fact that amphibians in Vermont have too few limbs, rather than an overabundance of them.
- Skelly's theory instead relies upon his belief that run off from agricultural and cultivated lawns may be causing these maladies in the Vermont amphibian population.