英 [ru'meɪniən] 美 [ru'meɪniən]
- n. 罗马尼亚人；罗马尼亚语
- adj. 罗马尼亚的
a native or inhabitant of Romania
an eastern Romance language spoken in Romania
of or relating to or characteristic of the country of Romania or its people or languages;
"Romanian folk music"
- A bathroom window at the home of a Romanian family was smashed late last night.
- The government said the group, including Germans, Italians, and a Romanian, as well as their Egyptian guides, were abducted by gunmen on Friday.
- Compared with the previous version, Romanian is added.
- Some senior Romanian officials and politicians have lost their jobs and even their freedom.
- The five Italians, five Germans and one Romanian flew home after a week-long ordeal.