- Gold source is from Caledonian and Hercynian granite.
- Ilmenite-containing bedrock falls into a Hercynian basic rock.
- There is a part of Hercynian granite plutons of the North Qinling Orogenic Belt in siziping region of Henan Province.
- Its age determined by Rb-Sr isochron is 306 Ma, suggesting that it was formed at Hercynian.
- In early Caledonian, middle Caledonian and late Hercynian, itwas a low uplift zone.
- The Altai Hercynian orogenic belt in northern Xinjiang has experienced two stages (regional) metamorphism.