- n. 二月
- [U][C]二月 the second month of the year, next after January
the month following January and preceding March
- The second month of the year is February.
- They reached Beijing on February 17.
- February has twenty-eight days.2
- I was born in February.
- Further to our letter of February 7th, we can now confirm that all the spare parts you requested are available.
- In this case it is necessary to cancel the party planned for February 16th.
- February is the second month of the year.2
- Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12th,1809.1809
What's the matter, That you have such a February face, So full of frost, of storm and cloudiness?出自：Much Ado about Nothing , Shakespeare
- February是公历月份的第2个月,中国农历的第2个月不是February,而是the second moon。
- Feb (=February) ...