- Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away.
- Frequency variable control system is used for a stepless speed regulation so that the coal delivery is set at a continuous and even flow rate.
- A volume variance may result from such factors as failure to maintain an even flow of work, machine breakdowns or repairs causing work stoppages, and failure to obtain enough sales orders to the factory operating at the expected level of operations.
- They differ from reciprocating pumps in that they deliver an even flow of liquid, but they are unsuitable for pumping liquids of low viscosity, which tend to leak past the tips of the gear teeth.
- He will come on time even though it rains.
- We should practice economy even if we are rich.