the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government;
"the President likes to jog every morning"
the office of the United States head of state;
"a President is elected every four years"
- The President of the US is the chief executive.
- We only have executive suites available now.
- The executive order as a source of law is also used by governors to deal with emergencies and with budget functions.
- Glendening Anhui Infrastructure Delegation, headed by Executive Vice Governor Wang Yang, visited Maryland and met with Governor Glendening.
- The mayor displaced the police chief.
- The governor appointed a chief operating officer who could veto decisions made by the mayor and thecity council.
- His nomination as chief executive was approved by the board.
- Dr David K.P.Li is the Chairman and Chief Executive of The Bank of East Asia.
- chief executive officer 首席执行官,简称CE...