a recognizable kind
the act of mixing cards haphazardly
produced by a manufacturing process
(of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
successful or assured of success- Christopher Marlowe
- The disturbance was made by a fringe group.
- The auxiliary fuel tank is made of polyethylene.
- made to order 定制的
- lie in the bed one has made 自作自受
- made out of whole cloth 纯属虚构(凭空捏造)...
- have it made 有成功的把握...
- made dish 拼盘
- judge-made law 判例法
- be made for 最理想的
- be made for each other 配合得很好,是天生的...
- be made of ice 是冰做的
- made a rod for oneself 自讨苦吃
- made to measure 定做的(衣服、鞋子等...
- ready made 预制的(非独创的)...
- man-made noise 人为噪声,工业噪声...
- made up 人工的, 捏造的, ...
- purpose made 特制的(按特殊订货而...
- hand made 手工制的
- man made 人造的
- man-made fault 人为故障
- speed made good 已实现的速度...
- tailor made 定做服装