of or relating to or causing fermentation
relating to or caused by infection
- The results in this paper were obtained from investigations on PVDF hollow fiber membrane fouled by L-phenylalanine zymotic solution.
- The optimum zymotic condition of Cordyceps militaris and its need for various nutrients were studied by surging liquid culture at constant temperature.
- The content of peptide in zymotic liquor was determined with paper chromatography and spectrophotometer.The determination conditions of peptide were also established.
- In this paper, GC - MC is used to determine the organic acids with low molecular weight produced by the microbial degradation of crude oil zymotic fluid.
- The authors have separated and purified four strains that can b e used to decompose the cellulose and starch at a great rate from the zymotic wa ste,starch factory's sludge and putrid haulm.
- Liu J,Shi X M.Inhibitory effects of lactic bacteria and their zymotic substance on the growth of listeria monocytogenes[J].Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University,2006,(6):221-225.
- zymotic fluid 发酵液