worker in metal的用法和样例：
- Her presence here was now fairly enough explained, her skill in work of this sort having no doubt been acquired from her father's occupation as an ecclesiastical worker in metal.
- He thought of his unknown uncle, his cousin Susanna's father, an ecclesiastical worker in metal, and somehow mediaeval art in any material was a trade for which he had rather a fancy.
- He was a famous model worker in his day.
- A farmer or farm worker in a Latin-American country.
- I was taken on as a worker in another factory.
- He is in an anomalous position as the only part-time worker in the firm.