- 很听话的， 温驯的
- [P] 愿意的,心甘情愿的 regarding favourably the possibility of doing sth; ready
- 乐意的,自愿的 acting eagerly and without being forced
- [A] 主动的,乐意的 done or given gladly and without being forced
the act of making a choice;
"followed my father of my own volition"
disposed or inclined toward;
"a willing participant"
not brought about by coercion or force;
"the confession was uncoerced"
- Are you willing to help?
- I don't know whether he is willing to come.
- The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
- I'd like to buy your house if you are willing to sell it.
- I wouldn't be willing.
- He is always a willing helper.
- She's the willing horse in the office and so gets given most of the work to do.
- She is a willing helper.
- She is a willing worker.
- He's a willing student.
- He is a willing horse but he always seems to get the rotten jobs.
- Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.
- He doesn't work well, but he's always willing.
- When ears are willing, talks tend to be long and loud.
- “When a man says he's willing,”said Mr. Barkis,“it's as much as to say, that a man's waiting for an answer.”
- I wish I could stop smoking, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
- I am quite willing to pay the price you asked for.
- He is willing to wait.
- Smith was willing to follow her example.
- Are you willing to accept responsibility?
- I'm willing to be an ox serving the people all my life.
- He was willing to use any dirty trick to get what he wanted.
- Is your father willing for you to go abroad ?
- I had a talk with your father last night, and he is willing for you to take the car out in the evenings.
- I am not willing that she should stay up past 10 p.m.
- I am willing that he should be elected our monitor.
- Now are you willing that these little girls should be sent home?
- I'm willing that he (should) help them.
- willing aid 志愿的援助
- willing faculty 决断能力
- willing gift 自愿赠送的礼物
- willing helper 热心的帮助者
- willing horse 自愿工作的人,干活主动的人
- willing mind 有心人
- willing obedience 百依百顺
- willing sacrifice 自愿作出的牺牲
- willing worker 积极肯干的工人
The two first are of human willing; the last is purely..necessary.出自：Daily News
I was a more than willing listener.出自： S. Bellow
Charities..were willing to help.出自：Guardian
Shoppers who are willing to pay more for meat..less intensively farmed.出自：She
- willing作“愿意的,心甘情愿的”解时在句中只用作表语; 作“主动的,乐意的”解时在句中只用作定语; 作“乐意的,自愿的”解时在句中用作定语,也可用作表语。
- willing作表语时后常接动词不定式或that从句,表示“愿意〔乐意〕干某事”, that从句的谓语动词须用虚拟语气。
误 It is quite willing for your brother to join us.
正 I'm quite willing for your brother to join us.
- ☆ 14世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古英语的wyllan，意为愿意。