- =World Health Organization 世界卫生组织
- 谁,什么人 what or which person(s)
- (限制性关系代词)…人 (the person or persons) that
- (非限制性关系代词)他,她,他们 (used especially in written language, after a comma, to add more information about a person or people)
- a United Nations agency to coordinate international health activities and to help governments improve health services
- People who cannot speak can talk by using signs.
- Who do you think you are?
- She looked wretched and forlorn, despairing of the arrival of a friend who had promised to meet her.
- He is a leader who is magnanimous in victory.
- Do you know who broke the window?
- This is the man who wanted to see you.
Who is that woman in the red hat?
I wonder who will play in the basketball match.
The man who telephoned was a friend of yours.
My cousin, who is a painter, is in Paris at present.
The committee, who were all young women, fulfilled their duties admirably.
There is a lady (who) wants to see you.
Here is a gentleman from England (who) wants to talk with the manager.
All who〔that〕 heard him were delighted.
He is the only one who〔that〕 knows Russian.
Who that has sympathy can laugh on that occasion?
He who laughs last laughs best.
- as who should say可谓
- He who laughs last laughs best.谁笑在最后，谁笑得最...
- who'll=who will
- who'd=who had
- who're=who are
- He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick.欲加之罪何患无辞。...
- who's who名人录
- He who pays the piper calls the tune.出钱的人有权决定钱怎...
- who is who谁是谁
- Who knows but that……完全可能,说不定…...
- He who keeps company with a wolf will learn to howl.[谚]跟狼在一起，就...
- hit a man who is down落井下石
- He laughs best who laughs last.笑在最后笑得最好。...
- He who will not work shall not eat.不劳动者不得食。...
- know who's who熟悉周围每个人的情况...
- He who would search for pearls must dive below.欲寻珍珠就要潜到水里...
- guess who《男生女生黑白配》（...
- The woman who hesitates is lost.犹豫不决的女子必然吃...
Who the hell d'you suppose he is, Evie?出自：W. S. Maugham
Who had said that, about perfection and reality?出自：I. Murdoch
He was waiting for her to ask who it was.出自：O. Manning
Peter looked about the room to see who was missing.出自：G. Vidal
You might go far,..who knows?出自：M. Roberts
- 在there be, here be后用作主语的关系代词who可以省略。
- who, that
用作关系代词时两者均可指人,一般可互换,但以下几点需注意:1.all, nobody, no one, somebody, someone, anybody等词之后用who和that均可,但用that较常见。2.在序数词、形容词最高级以及the only, the same等词之后用who和that均可,但用that较常见。3.当先行词是一个既指人又指物的并列词组时通常要用that。4.当先行词是who时通常要用that。5.在正式文体中,用作关系代词的who可以用于人称代词he, she之后。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的wha，意为谁。
- who:位于日内瓦的世界卫生组织总部版权:：WHO/Pierre Virot 世界卫生组织 世界卫生组织（World Health Organizatin简称WHO）是联合国下属的一个专门机构，只有主权国家...…