- "There are enough alcoholics and gamblers anyway in Blackpool," said sweet-seller Pat Whitty, referring to a current craze for and in the resort.
- Whitty and Quigly surveyed 112 undergraduates with the same questions about sexual and emotional infidelity, but also asked cyber-versions of the same question.
- "There are enough alcoholics and gamblers anyway in Blackpool," said sweet-seller Pat Whitty, referring to a current craze for stag and hen night parties in the resort.
- The role of a disarming little old lady playing a spy was acted with unexpected shrewdness by Whitty but it was Hitchcock who really brought this veteran actress out of her comfortable cocoon.
- People choose this way of sustenance, "Whitty devil" of sympathy, hope that they can like the sametie shu kai hua , and then the adult world to form the flower follow the custom of Halloween.
- If gender differences in whether sex implies love and vice versa are behind the original result, then why would Whitty and Quigley find different results than Harris and Christenfeld?