seventh Sunday after Easter; commemorates the emanation of the Holy Spirit to the Apostles; a quarter day in Scotland
- Called Pentecost, Feast of Weeks or Shavuot also called Whitsunday.
- Of, relating to, or observed on Whitsunday or at Whitsuntide.
- The week beginning on Whitsunday,especially the first three days of this week.
- The week beginning on Whitsunday, especially the first three days of this week.
- The Easter season, extending from Easter to Ascension Day, Whitsunday, or Trinity Sunday.
- Whisuntide is the week following with Whitsunday, which is always the seventh sunday after Easter Sunday.