whisper at sb's ear
- whisper at sb's ear 凑到某人的耳边低声说话
- You cannot make a silk purse out of a SOW S ear. 母猪耳不能做成丝钱包。
- Point the finger of scorn at sb. 轻蔑地指点[批评]某人
- You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow?s ear. 乌鸦窝里出不了凤凰。
- We may drink wine at sb's wedding. 在某人的结婚典礼上喝喜酒。
- It is a bold mouse that nestles in the cat’s ear. 初生牛犊不怕虎。
- Wave a hand,a flag,an umbrella(at sb. (向某人)招手、摇旗子、挥动伞
- Out at sb sth not know what hit oneThey sang their latest hit. 他们唱了最新流行歌曲。
- Promise made in middle of no where, poem whisper at pillows side. Only love at heart it stays. 塞外约,枕畔诗。心中也留多少醉!
- This is Echo Wall . A whisper at one point of the wall can be heard clearly at an opposite point. 这是回音壁，在一个地方小声说话，对面可以听得很清楚。
- The sweetest music to anyone’s ear is the sound of his or her own name. 3、 要称呼人们的名字。对于任何一个人来说，世上最悦耳的音乐莫过于他/她自己的名字了。
- Looked above game tabulation trust had many plays the family already to start the commit to whisper at heart. 看完以上的游戏列表相信有不少玩家心里已经开始犯嘀咕了。
- My favourite was shredded pig’s ear with jelly fish, white cabbage, yellow mustard and coriander oil. 我最喜欢的是猪耳丝拌海蛰、洋白菜、黄色的芥末和芫荽油。
- Actually, they do not care an user to use a case, real purpose is call at sb's house checks oily labour sends rake-off. 其实，他们并不关心用户使用情况，真正目的是登门核对给油工送回扣。
- The silica-based xerogel has good hemostatic effect on the rabbit’s ear side veins which is better than that of the Yunnan Baiyao. 硅基干凝胶对兔耳缘静脉止血效果良好; 且比云南白药更显著.
- Ear recognition is a relatively new characteristic biometrics, which pertains to the use of an individual"s ear form to determine or validate identity. 人耳识别是生物特征识别技术研究中的一个新兴领域,它旨在根据外耳的结构特征进行身份识别。
- In some countries, staring at sb means he could interest you.But in some other nations, staring is impolite and means not respect to others. 盯着别人的眼睛看;在一些国家是表示对对方感兴趣;但在另一些国家;是被认为无理的;对别人不尊重.
- Methods: Treating mice"s ear with xylene and injecting carrageenin into rats"foot, the rate of tumidness was accounted and the anti-inflammation effect was observed. 方法:通过二甲苯致小鼠耳肿胀及角叉菜胶致大鼠足肿胀的抑制作用观察姬氏利胆剂的抗炎作用;用胆汁流量测定观察其利胆作用;用醋酸扭体法观察其镇痛作用;
- The lecturer dung his notion into the audience’s ears. 演讲者把他的想法反反复复灌输给听众。
- Did she whisper in your ear at the meeting? 开会时, 她跟你私下交谈了吗?