- We had very good snails, with a carafe of Fleurie to start with and while we were about halfway through them Scott's call came. 我们叫了非常鲜美的蜗牛，先喝一瓶长颈大肚的弗勒利干红葡萄酒，等我们把蜗牛吃了差不多一半，司各特的电话接通了。
- Will you please explain to me something about game while we are watching it? 在我们观看比赛的时候，你可以给我解释一下关于棒球的知识吗?
- Do not talk about business while we are dining . 吃饭时不要谈论业务。
- Don't talk about business while we are dining. 吃饭时不要谈论业务。
- Take your places, please, we are about to start. 各位请入席，我们就要开始了。
- The way so hard, while we be on it? 这样决定对不对?
- while we are about it 顺便
- We are ignorant about it at all. 我们一点也不知道那件事情。
- "We are excited about it," Candace said. 大禹三过家门而不入的故事妇孺皆知，然过而不入的原因，千百年来极少有人深究。
- I'd like to get it settled today while we are at it. 既然我们已经在处理这事了，我希望今天就能解决。
- While we are waiting for the bus,it suddenly rained. 当我们正在等公共汽车的时候突然下雨了。
- We got through a fortune while we were on holiday! 我们度假花了一大笔钱！
- There is death in the air here but we are not talking about it. 空气里充满死亡的气息而我们却讳莫如深。
- We are about to swim when the tide begin to ebb. 退潮时我们正要去游泳。
- It looked ominously like we were about to repeat the earlier scenario. 而且看上去很不妙，好象我们又得重复上次那一幕了。
- We ought to visit Rome while we are in Europe. 到欧洲时我们应访问罗马。
- We should try to get there while we are here. 在此逗留期间，我们会设法去一趟的。
- Here we are again.Whats the point of talking about it? 又来了，谈这个有什么意思呢?
- He horned in with some suggestions while we were talking. 我们正在讨论时，他打断我们的话提出一些建议。
- We were about to go out when it began to rain. 我们正要出去,天开始下雨了。