- Which horse are you backing? I'm betting on the new horse. 你押的是哪匹马?我押的是那匹新马。
- Which horse are you backing? 你为哪匹马下了赌注?
- Are you back from a fishing trip? 你这是刚打完鱼回来?
- Are you back for me as you promised? 你照约定回到我的身边了么？
- Jack: Oh, I can see them later. Say Ronnie, What horse are you going to bet on? 杰克：哦，我可以晚点再见他们。话说回来罗尼，你打算买哪匹马赢?
- A stable is the building in which horses are kept and fed. 马厩就是养马和关马的地方。
- Towner felt quite surprised.He asked the man,“Why are you back so soon? 主人很奇怪问道:"你怎么这么快就把它送回来了？
- How much money are you riding on the red horse? 你在那匹红马身上押了多少钱？
- Which horse do you fancy in the next race? 下一轮赛马你认为哪匹马会赢?
- I'm Consumer Bob, reporting live from the newsroom. Are you backed up? 我是消费者鲍勃,在新闻室现场直播。你备份了你的电脑吗？
- Which period of history are you studying? 你正在学哪一段历史？
- Are you willing to stand surety for your brother? 你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗？
- He told me which horse to bet on. 他告诉我该对哪匹赛马下注。
- How much did your new bicycle set you back? 你的新自行车花掉了你多少钱？
- Oh, are you going to get on my back, too? 啊，你是不是也要来烦我一通呢？
- Did you back the horse for a place or to win? 那匹马你买的是位置还是独赢?
- You know which horse will win the race? Who is your tipster? 你知道哪匹马会赢?谁是你的线人?
- As well as can be expected. (He picks up the book.) Are you back for more fun at my expense? 再好也没有了。(检起了书)。你又来取笑我了?
- Do you know horses are afraid of fire? 你知道马怕火吗?
- You know which horse will win the race? Who is your tipster ? 你知道哪匹马会赢？谁是你的线人？