- Which rule did the ancient Greeks strictly adhere to?
- A territory over which rule or control is exercised.
- You can break the rules, so long as you know which rules you're breaking.
- Government which rules its people strictly and do not allow anyone to oppose its decision.
- It then screened existing BAT rules for 41 industry subcategories to determine which rules passed the POTW comparison test.
- And the scheme will buy only securities that originally had an AAA credit rating, which rules out the nastiest stuff.