which it is set的用法和样例：
- A flat, usually rectangular piece forming a raised, recessed, or framed part of the surface in which it is set.
- A number that typifies a set of numbers of which it is a function.
- In this case, it is set to 7, which means Skirmisher(s).
- The loop at the top of a bell by which it is hung.
- Five Roman feet or58.1 English inches, measured from the point at which the heel of one foot is raised to the point at which it is set down again after an intervening step by the other foot.
- Which it is for disintegrate, as arcane damage.
which it is set的相关资料：