- Where would that lead us? 那会把我们引导到什么地方去呢?
- So let's schedule youfor the sonogram and see where that leads us,okay? 我们给你安排做超声波再看看是什么情况好吗?
- Meditation is the gateway that leads us to Him. 沉思是我们通往上帝的通路。
- Joy, contentedness, love, interest, and satisfaction are some of the positive emotions that lead us to feel happy. 高兴，知足，爱情，兴趣和满意是积极情感中的几种他们会使我们感到快乐。
- But where would that leave Lithuania, which is nowhere near balancing its books, and borrowing expensively from private lenders instead of turning to the IMF? 但是，账面平衡对于立陶宛来说遥遥无期，除了向IMF要钱外它根本没有能力向私人借贷。
- That's like the recycle bin in Windows / trach can on a Macintosh!(Or just imagine, if you were to put something in the trash in your mind, just where would that trash thing be located). 那就像你对这件事情欲望如此强烈，以至于你好像浑身被这种欲望充满了，而因此感觉完美。
- In truth, difficulties, which are part and parcel of penance, are the ladders that lead us to heaven. 事实上，困难只是苦修的一部分，是带领我们通向天堂的阶梯。
- That leads us back to the ancient Greek,and especially Aristotelian,ethics of virtue. 这势必将我们带回古希腊,特别是回到亚里士多德的德性伦理学。
- The same things that lead us to mindlessly gain weight can also help us mindlessly lose weight. 这些无意中使我们体重增加的事情同样可以使我们的体重减轻。
- To reflect upon the meaning of "poetics" is an intellectual adventure that leads us on to the way of thinking. 摘要追问“诗意”是一种思想的冒险，这种冒险使我们走上思想之道路。
- And all the road we have to walk are winding.
And all the light that lead us there are blinding. 怎么到武大买书？我是说，武大有专门卖这种书的地方还是要去经济学院问？
- Where would you like us to send it? 您要我们寄到哪里呢?
- The brain circuits that lead us into worry, stress and anxiety may be similarly clumsy, circuits that are adequate, but with serious vulnerabilities. 让人产生烦恼、压力、焦虑的大脑部分也同样可能是“制作粗陋”虽然还行但有严重的弱点。
- Would that Professor Smith were here to help us! 要是史密斯教授在这里帮助我们该多好呀!
- Would that be OK to talt to us about your plan? 你把你的计划跟我们讲一下，方便吗？
- We always tend to think that our expenditures are reasonable; as a matter of fact, it is exactly those inconspicuous and innocuous expenses that lead us into liability. 我们总以为自己的支出是很合理的,其实恰恰是不起眼的开支让我们陷于债务。
- They are ready, Lieutenant Ignara. Tomorrow we begin the march across the sands that lead us to Freeport. And when we arrive, we will burn it to the ground. 他们准备好了,伊格那拉中尉。明天我们开始穿过沙漠向自由港进军。等我们到了那,我们会把那夷为平地。
- THE COURT: But doesn't that lead us to a sort of odd result that de facto sovereignty is more powerful than de jure sovereignty if that's what exists here? 法院：但这不正好将我们引导至一个奇怪的结果，事实主权是比法理主权更强有力，如果，那是在这里存在的话？
- If the hotel were overbooked, where would we stay? 要是那家饭店被预订一空，我们在哪儿住呢?
- I wanted to rush up and have it out with them. But would that save him? Hardly. 我想跑上去和他们讲道理，但这能救他吗？恐怕不行。