- Mr. Hudson. Where is the police station? 哈得逊先生! 警察局在哪?
- Do you know where is the police station? I don't know. 你知道警察局在哪?我不知道。
- Mr. Hudson. Where is the police station? It's Mr. Learner. His car is missing. Thank you, Mr. Hudson. 哈德逊先生,去警察局怎么走?勒纳先生的车丢了。谢谢你,哈德逊先生。
- Where is the police station? 警察局在哪里?
- This is the police station lawn! 這邊是警察局的草地。
- Where is the man that owes you $100? 那个欠你一百块的人住在哪里？
- Where is the manufacturer of the machine? 这台机器的制造商在哪？
- Where is the source of the Rhine? 莱茵河发源于何处？
- A: Excuse me, where is the Beijing Railway Station? 对不起,请问北京火车站在哪里?
- Excuse me, but where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地下铁路车站在什么地方?
- Excuse me, where is the nearest subway station? 对不起，最近的地铁站在哪里?
- Where is the nearest MRT station? 最近的捷运站在哪里?
- I can't see how to put the model car together. Where is the book of words? 我不懂怎样拼装这个汽车模型，说明书在哪里？
- It is the job of the police to prevent crime. 防止犯罪是警察的职责。
- Where is the nearest mailbox? Can you tell me? 这儿最近的邮筒在哪儿?能告诉我吗?
- It's all very well to suggest doing that, but where is the money coming from? 建议做那件事的确很好，但是钱比何处来呢？
- It is the duty for the police to pursue the thief. 抓捕小偷是警察的职责。
- Excuse me, where is the powder room? 请问女厕所在哪里?
- Where is the source of the River Thames? 泰晤士河的源头在哪里?
- Where is the dog? It is in the garden. 狗呢?在花园里。