- Where are you two headed? 你们两个去哪儿?
- Becky: Are you two finished? Fine. Now where were we? 贝琪：你们俩有完没完？好吧。刚才说到哪儿了？
- Where are you headed for, Mr Johnson? 你要去哪里，约翰逊先生?
- "Tom, where are you?" she cried. "汤姆,你在哪里?"她大声喊道。
- Mike: Hey Amanda, where are you headed off to in a pink tracksuit? 迈克：嘿，阿曼达，你穿着这件粉红色的运动服要去哪里？
- Say, buster, where are you going? 老兄，你要上哪儿去?
- What are you two whispering about? 你们两人在低声说些什么?
- Where are you going to leave the country? 您准备从哪个口岸出境?
- "What mischief are you two up to? “你们表兄妹捣什么鬼！
- Where are you going to spend your summer holidays ? 你准备到什么地方去度暑假?
- For heaven's sake, what are you two jawing about? 老天爷，你们两个还在嘟囔些什么?
- Where are you going to work when you qualify? 取得资格後，你打算在那工作?
- Are you two rooming together next semester? 你们俩下学期还住在一起吗?
- Where are you planning to visit in the U.S.A.? 在美国你打算探访哪里?
- What are you two hobnobbing about? 你们俩估谈什么?
- How long and where are you going to study? 你要在哪里学?要学多久?
- What are you two quarrelling about? 你们俩在争论什么?
- Where are you going this summer vacation? 暑假你打算去哪里?
- Huey: Why are you two so immature? 休伊：你们两个怎麽这麽幼稚啊？
- "John! John! Where are you?" cried David at the foot of the garret stairs. 大卫在阁楼的楼梯下面喊著:"约翰!约翰!你在哪儿?"