- Where are we passing now? 我们现在到什么地方了?
- The Global Financial Crisis--Where are we Now? 全球金融风暴走远了吗?
- Where are we now, you might like to ask? 大家可能会问，香港现时的处境怎样?
- Where are we right now in terms of polio eradication? 就根除小兒痲痹而言，我們目前進展到哪裡？
- Query, where are we to find the funds? 请问我们到哪里去找这笔经费呢?
- Where are we going to dig up the money? 我们到哪里去搞到这笔钱呢?
- Where are we going tomorrow, Mr. Chen? 陈先生，我们明天到哪里去?
- Where are we going to buy a microwave oven? 咱们去哪儿买微波炉呢?
- Where are we going to put him, that's the question? 现在的问题是我们把他安顿在哪儿?
- Where are we going to put up the tent? 我们把帐篷搭在哪里?
- Where are we going, when it's so dpmn hard to see? 我们要去哪里?前方实在太难看清。
- Lynn: Where are we going tonight? 我们今晚要去哪?
- Puppy Street? Hey, where are we heading for? 帕皮大街?嘿,我们去那里呀?
- When the kids asked mum "Where are we goin'? 当孩子们问妈妈”我们要去哪儿?
- Nick: Great. Where are we going? 尼克:太好了。我们去哪儿?
- Hey, Han Jia, where are we going today? 哎，韩佳，我们今天要去哪儿啊?
- Dad: Where are we heading? Shirley. 爸爸：我们应该走哪边呢?雪莉。
- Where are we going to make the payoff? 我们去哪儿了结此事?
- Bob Lee Swagger: Where are we meeting? 我们在哪儿见面?
- HB: Mmm, who are we? Where are we from? 孩儿兄弟齐声说：恩，我们是谁?从哪来的呢?