where's tom popped off to?
- Where's Tom popped off to? 汤姆一眨眼上哪里去了?
- What did you pop off to Dick about this afternoon? 你今天下午向迪克叫嚷些什么?
- Where has she popped off to? 她匆匆忙忙到那里去了?
- Where has he popped off to? 他匆匆忙忙到哪里去了?
- Cole popped off at the age of twenty. 科尔在二十岁时突然死去。
- Jim is dying now. I don't want him to pop off. 吉姆现在病危，我真不想让他死。
- I do not intend to pop off yet . 我还不想死呢。
- She rushed off to work leaving her bed unmade. 她匆忙去上班连床都没铺好。
- Old Bob popped off last night because of the heart attack. 昨天晚上老鲍勃由于心脏病突然死了。
- Tom, make yourself scarce and be off to bed. 汤姆,你去吧,去睡觉吧。
- It seems that his life is off to a new start. 看来他的生活有了新开端。
- It was hard work getting the children off to bed. 哄孩子们去睡可不是容易的事。
- One squadron peeled off to attack enemy bombers. 一中队战机脱离编队攻击敌轰炸机群。
- Hello ? My name 's Tom Harris . Is Adam there, please ? 喂? 我叫汤姆哈利斯。 请问亚当在吗?
- The little boy ran off to get his brother. 这个小男孩跑去找他的哥哥。
- Their marriage got off to rather a shaky start. 他们的婚姻一开始就有些不稳固。
- He's got off to a flying start in his new job. 他兴致勃勃地开始他的新工作。
- Can I have Tuesday afternoon off to see my doctor? 我能在星期二下午请假去看病吗？
- He popped off about the injustice d the verdict. 他抱怨判决不公。
- The sleeping pills soon put her off to sleep. 安眠药片不久就使她睡着了。